Update!

21 August 2009 08:13

It's unfortunate that I have to start off an entry by saying "Things have been going extremely busy the last few months that it's hard for me to actually sit down for a measly 5 minutes to write something on this weblog". So yes, things have been going extremely busy the last few months that it's hard for me to actually sit down for a measly 5 minutes to write something on this weblog. Lately, it just got crazier.

I've been consistently sleeping three hours or less these days and at very irregular times. I haven't exercised as much as I'm supposed to. I lost 8kgs already since March. I'm fatigued and lethargic most of the time. I keep forgetting things. I only have sparse idea of what's going on in the world or with my family and friends today. If I do, it's either via Twitter or Facebook rather than from actual conversations or interactions. I hardly watch TV or listen to any new music out there. It's been ages since I actually went to the cinema to watch a movie and to top it all, I actually found unopened foodstuff that expired last February in my fridge.

You may think that I should get laid to get my issues sorted out but I think I need professional help in this case.

sun
sun
8/21/2009 10:24:21 AM #

go get some sleep...is one more day to weekend ;)

pyerudz
pyerudz
8/21/2009 2:14:37 PM #

professional help eh? carik tok kadi yang ada anak dara lah. hahaha...

lizzam
lizzam
8/21/2009 2:20:39 PM #

professional help to get laid? sounds sleazy...

but really...u better let go some parts of the world to grab more of life...

jaywalker_82
jaywalker_82
8/22/2009 2:25:31 AM #

better take care eh, jangan puasa kat hospital lagi cam dulu lagi.

Lina
Lina
8/24/2009 11:29:20 PM #

Hi Iwan,

Selamat berpuasa! Take good care of your health, although I can understand how you feel because I am in your place now. Sigh, we need to get out of IT world!

Twitter February 16, 04:55
Son’s first Chinese New Year experience watching a Lion Dance Troupe. He’s probably wondering why the lion is rathe… https://t.co/D915PLkJ3i

Twitter February 11, 05:56
#AJL32 ni kalau tak mulakan dengan lakonan/sketsa boleh tak?

Twitter February 10, 07:15
It's 2018. Are hipsters still around?

Twitter February 6, 20:50
Two cockroaches were spotted nestled between a guitar and a drum. They’re probably a band. I’m going to call it “Dua Lipas”.

Twitter February 1, 20:39
It’s already February 2018. Why is the ban still enforced on https://t.co/PMmqABPhwz?

Twitter January 31, 01:06
Feeling a bit saucy! https://t.co/pTpvsgakhX

Twitter January 26, 18:31
Babycybersonique pushing buttons on the Ableton Push #ableton #abletonpush https://t.co/T2XOpeRaNl

Twitter January 22, 19:10
Those who work as security guards at Samsung HQ are basically Guardians of the Galaxy.

Twitter January 20, 07:41
I have no idea who the author is but I am curious and weirded out that my name, my moniker and an obscure piece of… https://t.co/X0bh505Zhe