Lose Weight! Get Laid! Find God!

10 February 2008 06:37

Every once in a while, I get a wild hair up my butt and buy a book judged solely on its cover like this one. According to the description, this book is supposed to "guide you through all the essential stages of life, one year at a time from 0 to 100, from your birth to your midlife crisis, from losing your virginity to planning your cryogenic freezing."

Available at a bookstore near you. There's also a copy on my coffeetable for anyone to read when they pop by. Call first. I may be doing some real life catching up.

pyerudz
pyerudz
2/12/2008 11:47:51 AM #

Dude, if you were to get married this year, jangan lupa jemput aku and the other kodoks. Sounds impossible this year? Whenever it is then...

2/12/2008 10:03:03 PM #

aminnnn!

Lizzam
Lizzam
2/15/2008 1:42:40 AM #

get laid lagi...buku rasmi DJ...ahaks

if you ask me, from the cover, looks like a book full of spam!hahhaa

Lynn
Lynn
2/15/2008 1:16:33 PM #

Dude, spam or not, nak pinjam!!! Yes, I am kedekut that way. Nak baca free hehehehhe

anonymous
anonymous
2/26/2008 2:41:21 AM #

Just passing by. Hello !

Twitter July 21, 04:02
Old stomping ground http://t.co/0qYZPS3OCd

Twitter July 17, 09:41
I pray that we are given strength to face and deal with this tragic episode. Leave speculation, blame, politicking, etc. out of it. #MH17

Twitter July 17, 07:41
Take vacations. You can always make money, but you can't always make memories. http://t.co/Eh4UHCE6pT

Twitter July 17, 07:31
Nobody sees your tweets. http://t.co/xmEu6ILLgY

Twitter July 15, 16:14
Now with #CDM25 making the news, some people have more reason not to make a woman the Mentri Besar due to PMS.

Twitter July 14, 22:41
In anything you do in life, shit's gonna happen. But it's your choice to walk away from it with your pants half full or half empty of it.