Lose Weight! Get Laid! Find God!

10 February 2008 06:37

Every once in a while, I get a wild hair up my butt and buy a book judged solely on its cover like this one. According to the description, this book is supposed to "guide you through all the essential stages of life, one year at a time from 0 to 100, from your birth to your midlife crisis, from losing your virginity to planning your cryogenic freezing."

Available at a bookstore near you. There's also a copy on my coffeetable for anyone to read when they pop by. Call first. I may be doing some real life catching up.

pyerudz
pyerudz
2/12/2008 11:47:51 AM #

Dude, if you were to get married this year, jangan lupa jemput aku and the other kodoks. Sounds impossible this year? Whenever it is then...

2/12/2008 10:03:03 PM #

aminnnn!

Lizzam
Lizzam
2/15/2008 1:42:40 AM #

get laid lagi...buku rasmi DJ...ahaks

if you ask me, from the cover, looks like a book full of spam!hahhaa

Lynn
Lynn
2/15/2008 1:16:33 PM #

Dude, spam or not, nak pinjam!!! Yes, I am kedekut that way. Nak baca free hehehehhe

anonymous
anonymous
2/26/2008 2:41:21 AM #

Just passing by. Hello !

Twitter September 1, 18:01
The moment you step out and decide to do something other people tell you what they think is right for you, you’re already not yourself.

Twitter August 29, 17:36
Musically, this song makes me very happy. Lyrically, it just reminded me of bad times. Magic! - Rude (Zedd Remix) https://t.co/IOzEbsKWkU

Twitter August 20, 19:32
Malaysian versions of the Ice Bucket Challenge:1. The KFC Bucket Challenge 2. The Maggi Bucket Challenge (for residential school students)

Twitter August 17, 22:01
I wanted to update my status but what I did next will bore you.

Twitter August 16, 07:56
So billionaires are dunking themselves with ice water to avoid a $100 donation now?