Sharing Some Sideshow Stuff

26 May 2007 01:30

All of a sudden, things started happening on the stuff I'm doing on the sides. My work at "So You Think You Can Dance" is going on well (although intense at times) and before you know it, we're just left with another month to go. My first proper musical work will (hopefully - at this time of writing) be featured in the next "Malaysiana" episode (Top 12) of the show and Pat Ibrahim himself will be choreographing the dance to the song. Elation! Then, a couple of weekends ago I got a call from Pacai saying he might want to feature one of the remixes I did for his song Tanya (sung byAfdlin Shauki) on Sumo-lah's soundtrack. Ecstasy! In between it all, I also finally get to meet up with Audi Mok who graciously let me in on some of his unreleased tracks and his music production techniques. In the excitement though, I forgot to hand him those cans of lychee I owe him. So it's been weird driving around town with those cans rolling about in my car since.

I'm not sure how the stuff I mentioned above will help me get laid anytime soon. That's why I'm keeping my day job for now. Not that the latter will get me laid either.

I really need to get out more often.

Lynn
Lynn
5/31/2007 2:17:00 AM #

Yes, I guess you do. Haha!

zin
zin
5/31/2007 6:45:16 AM #

wah meletup !!!

Natasya
Natasya
6/4/2007 12:15:12 PM #

"I'm not sure how the stuff I mentioned above will help me get laid anytime soon"

Haha you say the funniest things!

mafiaries
mafiaries
6/6/2007 8:31:22 AM #

hey man..
lagu tu gempak jugak ngan steps by Pat.

Linda M.
Linda M.
11/6/2007 9:51:48 PM #

gosh... seriously that is your remix, the timang burung song? i sleep, eat, go to class, mandi, and everything else, with that song in my mind. i dont know if this is flattering enough to you, but i'm considering on using your remix song for our Malaysian performance at international day kat my school. is there anyway that i could get it from you, anyway at all? sori, teramat obsess!

Linda M.