The 2006 Eid Greeting Card Initiative

6 October 2006 14:40

Since we're approaching the middle of Ramadhan already, I thought the time is appropriate to start on another Eid Greeting Card Initiative like I did in 2004. When I was a kid, I enjoyed sending and receiving Hari Raya cards via post, something that we almost never do anymore since it's easier to fire away an SMS or e-card and trees do not have to be cut to produce the cards. So, if you'd like to receive a handwritten Aidilfitri (or Deepavali) greeting card from me complete with my own DNA under the stamp in your post box instead of a measly SMS or e-card greeting, just drop your name and home or office address where you'd like to receive the card at the contact page. As always, the addresses obtained shall not be used to send anything but the card and will be disposed of once the card is sent to avoid it from falling into the hands of unscrupulous parties like stalkers, Ah Longs, nasty mothers-in-law, etc. There is absolutely no catch to this. It's just something I do to humor myself really. Again, it's open to just about anyone on the planet irregardless of faith or ethnicity. Have them in by this Sunday, October 8, 2006. You have my permission to spread the word on this too.

Nina
Nina
10/13/2006 2:29:49 PM #

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Drive safely. :-)

Nur
Nur
10/15/2006 2:42:08 AM #

Sebelum terlambat, Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir n err.. Batin :P

zin
zin
10/17/2006 8:25:56 AM #

selamat hari raya iwan. maaf zahir batin. terima kasih banyak banyak dan kita dengar apa kata pemandu selepas menggunakan primax 3.

queen anna
queen anna
10/18/2006 12:17:30 AM #

selamat hari raya iwan.. pesanan penaja : berhati-hati ketika memandu

princessren
princessren
10/22/2006 10:25:09 AM #

Selamat Hari Raya to you and your family. May your prayers be answered on this Ramadhan season :)