Toobed!

25 April 2006 14:43

It's that time of month when I make my way to the nearby supermart to grab me some groceries. Unlike the usual grocery shopping trip, I got me a new tube of toothpaste! Excitation! The last time I bought one was like 10 months ago. And that was just the small tube! Imagine if I were to get the big-assed tube. It'll probably last me for years that the anticipation to buy the next tube of toothpaste would be... immense! The smell, the texture, the foam from a fresh tube of toothpaste as it does away the plaque on the teeth! Ooh! How me sexy! Don't forget to brush your tongue too.

Nina
Nina
4/25/2006 10:06:13 PM #

This makes me wonder.. whether you have a small tooth brush or you have a set of small teeth :-p

I can finish 1 whole big tube in 3 months. Maybe you prolly wonder too, what else I brush other than my teeth..

Hahaaa!

Lizzam
Lizzam
4/26/2006 1:36:20 AM #

me wonder too. how often do you brush your teeth? or do you use alternative means such as arang (coal) instead?

anne
anne
4/26/2006 4:13:40 AM #

and here we go again.. abt the toothpaste..
pesal tak citer pesal 100 plus yg you beli
semalam gak.. and also the ironing thingy tht
u did.. uhh uhh uhhh.. wat abt the flickering
santa hat tht u wore last nite..

and yes REDZUAN, SAYA PERCAYA!!!!!!

zin
zin
4/26/2006 5:10:48 AM #

Percayalah... teringat  siiti nurhaliza. apa khabar   ct? Datuk K or fadzley.

bibi
bibi
4/26/2006 8:23:12 AM #

I notice that everything is a quarterly affair for you. Haircut...quarterly affair! Buying toothpaste...slightly more than a quarterly affair but considered as a quarterly affair lah! What else? There must be other thing.

4/26/2006 5:36:19 PM #

it's all in the technique, guys. nothing to it. and i didnt exactly iron my clothes last night either. as for what else is quarterly, i hope marriage wont have to be on a quarterly rotation. on another note, my head has been working three quarterly of late.

princessren
princessren
4/28/2006 3:56:09 AM #

mak ai.. a small tube for 10mths? boleh masuk malaysia book of record tuh. hahah... a big tube can last me 2 mths kot.

pyerudz
pyerudz
4/28/2006 4:10:38 AM #

are you pretty damn sure that what you just bought was a tube of toothpaste?
sure or not? ngehngehngeh...

LYNA
LYNA
4/30/2006 6:45:07 AM #

a small tube lasts u 10 months?!? dude, how many times do u brush ur teeth a day la weih??! the paste is like sekecik kuman ke when u put on ur toothbrush?!? GOD!

Lizzam
Lizzam
4/30/2006 2:01:50 PM #

after pondering on this mystery for a while, i think i've deduced how you can survive months woth only a small tube of toothpaste:

"A tooth a day, i brush it that way"

Lynn
Lynn
5/1/2006 8:13:00 PM #

Dude, one tube in like, 10 months?

Or maybe you are unlike me, who practically brushes her teeth after almost every meal (yes, I have a spare toothbrush & toothpaste in my office) :D

Arief2kl
Arief2kl
5/5/2006 8:07:56 AM #

ler...biar betul..redz....kau nie kedekut la....hahaaa.....small tube 4 10 months....ler...kau gosok...gigi ker..atau kau calit skit kat gigi depan jer..hahha..

okies..take care bro...