I Knew What I Was Going To Do This Raya

6 November 2005 14:55

As mentioned last raya, I knew what I was gonna do this raya. So as far as this year's raya routine was concerned, it was dead on. But I think I'm going to have to add another item to the list: People asking me when I'm going to get married. That question never fails to pop at each and every house that I've been to from JB to KL this year. I'm amazed that I'm still able to come up with pretty good excuses though. Still, as always, I remain ready to commit into a long term relationship with a member of the opposite sex.

On another note, it's been a while since I released any remixes. So here now I give you RayaStarter! (The Mercun Remix) for everyone's ear bleeding pleasure this Hari Raya. Just like them darned firecrackers.

[mp3:rayastarter.mp3]

Nina
Nina
11/6/2005 7:13:55 PM #

Tell you what.. if you do keep your list of excuses & publish them here, I think some people may get their easy reference. :-p

BTW.. dh ada calon ke? Jemput ok? Klu takde lagi, send me a form..(errr.. make it 2 please in case of typo errors).. *wink wink*
heheheheheeh !

sha
sha
11/8/2005 4:57:22 AM #

hmmm belum ada calon atau terlampau banyak pilihan @
memilih @
tak sampai seru lagiiiii @
u memang tak nak kawin lagiii @
hahaha k take care
semua yang di atas hehe

Anne
Anne
11/8/2005 7:22:51 AM #

Are you sure you're ready?? hmm... whatever it is, make sure teknik membuka seluar dgn sopan dan penuh dgn tatasusila tu di amalkan... hahahahaha..

princessren
princessren
11/9/2005 3:07:15 AM #

heheh.. mmg. masa festive season lah ppl will ask biller nak bawak lelaki balik. adoi. malulah.

laydiefa
laydiefa
11/9/2005 3:37:38 AM #

glug glug glug glug..
:-P

bibi
bibi
11/9/2005 7:05:38 AM #

Are you in need of any matchmaking services? I'm proud to tell you that I'm seriously thinking of running a matchmaking agency now after my first matchmaking attempt has turned out to be quite a success. The couple is yet get married but they are dead serious about it and the wedding is scheduled to be in June 2006.

For you anytime..fee can kowtim..

BTW..wanna go watch..WHY YOU SO FAT?

nur
nur
11/11/2005 12:56:07 AM #

alahhh ready je wat apa.. action terus lah! hehe diskaun atas komisen boleh di pertimbangkan dan di barter tradekan dengan nasi minyak.