iPod-gasm

15 December 2004 17:50

Opening the package of the newly purchased 40GB Apple iPod was certainly an orgasmic experience. Merely holding the box package in my hands already made me squirt a little. I think I ejaculated a bit when I opened the box and took the wrappers off the earbuds, firewire/usb cables, power adapter and the docking bay. As you might have guessed, by the time I got my hands on the iPod itself, I had myself totally creamed.

And you wonder why this geek is sans girlfriend sometimes.

Bartholomew
Bartholomew
12/16/2004 3:42:19 AM #

Eek... gi mandi wajib.

Rudy Mahli
Rudy Mahli
12/17/2004 12:10:39 PM #

fuh! early X'mas present ya? Enjoy yer nu toy, bro!

Rina
Rina
12/18/2004 2:18:13 AM #

ekk.. dapat ipod pun boleh orgasm??
funny..hhehe..:-P

osmansany
osmansany
12/29/2004 10:14:00 AM #

Use protection ok... dont want unneccessary damage... use i-skin. 'Stuff' Magazine featured some more accessories for the i-pod... way cool stuff. ;P

Twitter July 21, 04:02
Old stomping ground http://t.co/0qYZPS3OCd

Twitter July 17, 09:41
I pray that we are given strength to face and deal with this tragic episode. Leave speculation, blame, politicking, etc. out of it. #MH17

Twitter July 17, 07:41
Take vacations. You can always make money, but you can't always make memories. http://t.co/Eh4UHCE6pT

Twitter July 17, 07:31
Nobody sees your tweets. http://t.co/xmEu6ILLgY

Twitter July 15, 16:14
Now with #CDM25 making the news, some people have more reason not to make a woman the Mentri Besar due to PMS.

Twitter July 14, 22:41
In anything you do in life, shit's gonna happen. But it's your choice to walk away from it with your pants half full or half empty of it.