The Red Pill Effects

18 May 2004 06:50

I really don't feel like doing anything this week but just sleep, sleep and vegetate for the sake of recuperating. I still haven't caught up with myself after a whirlwind of activities the whole of last week. I was really looking forward to having a good weekend's rest but alas I fell ill instead. The weather isn't really helping either. Now Monday is here and the nose is back to the grindstone. At times, I do feel like I'm spreading myself too thin and I find myself sometimes asking whether this is all worth it in the end. I have no answer for that. I tookThe Red Pill and now God probably wants to show me how deep the rabbit hole goes if I keep at it. I just pray that He will give me the strength to proceed with this endeavor and let me live to see what's at the end of it.

Bartholomew
Bartholomew
5/18/2004 9:40:45 AM #

It's been lingering in my mind all the time dude.  Sometime you feel the hardwork that you put in aint worth nuthin' at the end of the day... I guess this is a challenge from Yang Maha Kuasa, as his humble servant, we just have to be 'redha' with his willing...

lyna
lyna
5/19/2004 6:24:17 AM #

yes, truly said bart.

pontianaksuldalmalam
pontianaksuldalmalam
5/19/2004 9:47:14 AM #

Kamu mengingatkan saya pada realitis filem "Fight CLub ( kelab Pergaduhan)" dan "Tuesday with Morrie (Selasa bersama Morrie) ". Fakta, satu saja kepastian. di hujung jalan sana yang ada hanyalah KEMATIAN tidak mengira warna pil yang kamu telan. Apakah kita telah bersedia mengucapkan selamat tinggal pada dunia yang kita himpun tapi akan kita tinggalkan?

5/19/2004 11:55:40 AM #

as was said by someone somewhere.. "Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die."

nisa
nisa
5/20/2004 6:05:18 AM #

Just want to add, "Bekerjalah seperti akan hidup selamanya, beribadatlah seperti akan mati keesokanya".

Bartholomew
Bartholomew
5/20/2004 9:22:35 AM #

So Nisa, I tak pandai philosophy-philosophy nih... kalau berkerja seperti hidup selamanya... does that mean kita boleh relax-relax sebab kita tahu kita boleh hidup selama-lamanya?.... anyone else agree?

idreamofzinnie
idreamofzinnie
5/20/2004 9:43:41 AM #

I agree with cybersonique. Do what you want. Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we die....i want TV for my bunkhole - beavis and butthead. heh heh heh.

Rudy
Rudy
5/22/2004 2:51:32 AM #

here, here..."Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die"

cheers!

Nisa
Nisa
5/25/2004 10:28:29 AM #

Oh me too, I'm not good in philosophy whatsoever, but that was something I took from Sunnah Nabi or Al-Hadis, tak ingat mane satu. Saje letak, maybe dJphuturecybersonique could take comfort in knowing that all his hard work tu erm.. sort of 'disarankan' oleh agama. However,in all honesty, the "Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die" sounds much much much better :)