What's The Worst That Could Happen

14 May 2004 02:44

Sometime last week, Atie a.k.a. Tasia was in town so I brought her, Suria and Adik out to lunch at at a restaurant in Taman Tun. As I was about to pick up the tab, I realized that the money that I withdrew earlier from the ATM is not in my wallet! All that was in there were the ATM receipt that I withdrew the money and some cash that I had beforehand. I don't have any issues with going Dutch actually but when the expectation is otherwise, it certainly doesn't do much to the fledging "currency" or "stock" that I currently hold for myself. :P And I still can't find that darned money till today. :(

There's a theory going around that it happened 'cos Lina got "inadvertently" left out for the lunch outing and thus casted some voodoo magic from her office which is not too far off from where we were at. :P Next time! Promise!

5/13/2004 8:54:46 PM #

the atm machine won't issue a receipt if you don't take the cash out, remember? it'll beep until it times out and pulls the cash back in.

5/13/2004 10:07:04 PM #

tulah... camna saham tak jatuh/laku :P

LeiF
LeiF
5/14/2004 4:28:18 AM #

haha. sorry to hear that man. Lina ader ilmu siot.

Rudy
Rudy
5/14/2004 8:25:56 AM #

hmmm, prolly drew out the cash, took back the card, took the receipt & leave...hey, did gud just leave a wad of RM150 sticking out from the ATM?...if u did, been there, done that, bro!

lyna
lyna
5/14/2004 9:13:10 AM #

haaaiii...mude2 pun dah cepat lupe...macamaneeeeee...

idreamofzinnie
idreamofzinnie
5/15/2004 7:54:49 AM #

RM150 - kamu boleh dapat 15 DVD9 , apa sahaja film yang kamu mahu tapi tak satu pun dari movie itu akan dapat mengalahkan kenangan yang kamu dapat setelah kehilangan RM150.00. astro -macam -macam ada

tasia
tasia
5/16/2004 1:26:45 AM #

takde rezeki.. i think u better ask lina to do some voodoo trick to whoever took your money..

Bartholomew