8TV: They're Different

24 February 2004 18:13

Even 8TV's Chief Operating Officer Ahmad Izham Omar is running a weblog. He oughtta get Gary the IT Guy to run one too. Nothing like a geek living on the edge sipping plain water with tabasco sauce for grins.

LcF
LcF
2/25/2004 2:03:54 AM #

personally i like 8TV very much :)
btw,the gary blog link is death.

osmy
osmy
2/26/2004 2:52:40 AM #

did I hear it rite? is 8TV gonna show the "Malaysian Idol?". Ahmad Izham Omar should get one of those blogs that can comment on. Pity he has no feedbacks on his thoughts!

Chibster
Chibster
2/26/2004 4:39:54 AM #

No kidding!

Bartholomew dari Belgium
Bartholomew dari Belgium
2/27/2004 7:21:48 AM #

Betul... I had a meeting w him the other day, and yes, he mentioned abt it!  I think it's their attempt to split AFUNDI's viewers...

tasia
tasia
2/27/2004 7:57:58 AM #

i wonder how will it differ from AF..

2/27/2004 8:40:26 AM #

Didn't they have something similiar called Popstars (or Pop-something I dunno, but definitely not Pop Kuiz! :P) on NTV7 where our good friend Din (Seme should know him as well) participated? It gave birth to that group By'u who don't seem to have any other song besides 'Segalanya'.

Carine
Carine
7/15/2004 5:32:18 AM #

8TV's programmes are so wonderful, hope will continuing...
'kam ba teh'...

Arica
Arica
8/29/2004 9:12:35 AM #

I like 8tv.It's young & fun! I enjoy watching it & I can learn a lot of things from 8tv programs. I'm a mass com. student, major in broadcasting. Hope 2 join u nextyear / later.

tricia
tricia
9/13/2004 3:30:40 PM #

M'sian Idol recent results shocked many of those who are exposed to music/arts or has music as part of our lives.
Majority who voted may not be music inclined at all for we know out of being friends/fans of the participants they garned votes and with 3rd class mentality where the "cool looks no voice" takes the stage. I believe in order to have some std\class not to make M'sian a laughing stock,as compared to the Australian/Americians who are many years ahead of us in music exposure, we might have to consider the views of the judges n the balance base on votes. Not surprise we may end up to have a cool junkie like Vick or a pretty face Saiful or angelic Andrew without talent to represent M'sia instead of Nikki/Dina/Jac.

8 TV Fan
8 TV Fan
9/13/2004 3:48:49 PM #

Ahmad Izham Omar n the team,
u are a unique,talented n think out the box people. My family especially my children loves your channnel. Thank god that M'sian has this pool of talented group that makes M'sian proud. Keep up the good work n spirit !!

faezan
faezan
10/1/2004 3:51:25 AM #

its not afair result......

huaaaaaaaaaaaaa
huaaaaaaaaaaaaa
10/14/2004 3:43:09 AM #

huaaaaaaaaa tak best lansung

Rizal
Rizal
10/21/2004 4:02:58 AM #

hello...people at 8TV,if u guys looking for Broadcast journalist, fill me in coz i KNOW HOW TO MAKE UR TWENTY HUNDREDS news script better than the existing one.

GIGI
GIGI
10/22/2004 3:14:56 PM #

i wasso happy that you play the meteor garden 2 since i had no chance too see the film until now....
if you all didnt mind, i hope you  can play the meteor garden one too..

poi see
poi see
11/5/2004 9:24:35 AM #

i would like to ask a question, about the program "xia wa ji shi ben-夏娃记事本". During 2 months ago,maybe in August or sept,i watch this program, the program recommend a product,facial-for sensitive skin,and i remember it made from Malaysia,that day got call in contest which got 5 winner could win the product,but i forgot the brand,i just remember the brand is stand by 2 capital letter.with these limited information,can 8tv tell me what is the brand n where i can buy it. thanks a lot,i really wish can get the answer.

dhiya
dhiya
11/9/2004 6:03:10 AM #

best siot.. okl
a best 8tv ni. cite dia bgs2 punye. tp bila nak wat cite gilmore girl balik.watla blk new season tau. okla keep up d good work. love u......

sakura clamp
sakura clamp
11/27/2004 1:24:25 PM #

Hello,I have one suggestion to 8tv,I would like to say that i hope 8tv tune back one Taiwanese's drama,My MVP Valentine.I hope so

silence breaker