Superbowl 2004 Pigskin And Humanskin

3 February 2004 04:25

The New England Patriots won 32-29 over the Carolina Panthers at the 38th Superbowl championship which saw some interestingplays especially in the second and fourth quarter of the game culminating to an exciting cliffhanging end as Adam Vinatieri kicked a 41 yard field goal in the final seconds. The halftime featured some skinnage of the other kind when Justin Timberlake (accidentally... or not) ripped Janet Jackson's clothes off whichbared her boobs and a streaker which made it to the field just before the 2nd half kick-off.

spoonfork
spoonfork
2/3/2004 4:56:04 AM #

heh, was it an accident? cos, i don't think janet wears pasties on her nipples... story.news.yahoo.com/.../r2794264459.jpg&e=1

2/3/2004 5:11:23 AM #

perhaps she's vying for a place in next year's story.news.yahoo.com/.../012704lingeriebowl&a=&tmpl=sl&ns=&l=&e=1&t=&prev=14" target="_blank">lingerie bowl... heh!

Chibster
Chibster
2/3/2004 3:05:08 PM #

You two have a dirteh mind.

Bartholomew dari US bukab Belgium kali ini
Bartholomew dari US bukab Belgium kali ini
2/5/2004 2:01:52 AM #

Memang real punya... saw it on a big screen before my conference.

khalilur
khalilur
2/5/2004 9:34:23 AM #

I wanted to put the uncensored photo on my site but then I decided not to. After all, I cannot say it was 'a stunt gone awry' or 'a wardrobe malfunction' if anybody gets all righteous and started to slam me!! ;)

Bartholomew
Bartholomew
2/6/2004 9:41:51 AM #

US media haven't stopped the hype after three days.  I found out that the half-time show was produced by MTV, but was aired live nationwide by CBS.  This incident will never see the light for MTV to produce the half-game show ever again.