More Fun Than A Barrel Of Monkeys

13 November 2003 04:13

At least that what I heard Terry say not too long ago (and no! I'm not "pseudo"-ing this up like that bit of "gaffe" this morning!) The three and a half hours this morning sure went over too fast to bleed anybody's ears for that matter. :P Bart and I were on The Kick Start with Terry and Shareena on Red 104.9 this morning and I must say that it was certainly an interesting experience being on a show that I typically would listen to on my way to work everyday. Looking at how they do stuff on air, take in calls, handle the SMSes, calmly close "Internet Exploder" whenever it fails to respond, etc. etc. Anyways, Terry and Shareena, thanks so much for having us in your show this morning! And yes people, Shareena IS indeed taller than Terry like you see in the picture! And yes, contrary to the impression that I have all this while, they do shower every morning before the show despite having to wake up at such ungodly hours!

terminator girl
terminator girl
11/13/2003 4:19:27 PM #

hello "geek"...hehe..

lyna
lyna
11/14/2003 9:02:00 AM #

redz! i 'terrrrr'miss ur show lah! i 'terrrr'babas. am so dissapointed with myself! urrggghhh...maybe u can get a 'copy' of the show...? eh...?

11/14/2003 9:07:21 AM #

hahaahaa! takpe... dah berumahtanggakan? forgiven. kira buat ibadat waktu malam. ;) hehehe... i dont think can get a copy of it. it wasnt recorded as far as i know.

lyna
lyna
11/15/2003 5:31:07 AM #

dang

Albert Ng
Albert Ng
11/15/2003 5:46:53 AM #

How'd you guys get on air? What was the occasion?

11/15/2003 7:04:07 AM #

no occassion really. just for self gratification sake! ;)

nur