Wanna Dine & Watch A Play?

27 March 2003 01:03

I got lucky this morning. I just thought I'd give it a shot at those call-in radio contests this morning at RED 104.9 (yes, I don't listen to that certain dotFM station anymore and WowFM seems to have totally disappeared from the airwaves and replaced by a neverendling playlist of Chinese music) and it turns out I was lucky to be able to get through and answer what movie a line of dialog they played out was from (it was from The Matrix if you're curious to know). I now have tickets for two to Split Gravy On Rice playing at The Actors' Studio Bangsar, and dinner for two at La Bodega. Problem is, it's for tomorrow (Thursday, March 27) night and I can't make it. Anyone up for it? Respond by either posting it in the comments or email me (remember to change the [at] and [dot] to their proper characters yah) to claim it and we'll do the necessary arrangements.

Bart
Bart
4/1/2003 5:32:33 AM #

Managed to get anyone?  Darn... how I wish I was in KL that day?

oseman
oseman
4/1/2003 5:43:40 AM #

woit. keja mana skrang ? kalau takde keja ko gi ler compose lagu ker... masuk pop star macam 'din' ke. loved your 'bila nak makan' mix dulu. what happen to it anyway? any more?

tasia
tasia
4/1/2003 7:51:01 AM #

dengar dengar some chinese radio station has taken over WOWfm.

4/1/2003 3:56:03 PM #

Re: Tix - I gave 'em away to one of them Xfresh kids whom I am indebted to for getting me free passes to the Lord Of The Rings - The Two Towers premiere showing not too long back. :P

4/1/2003 3:56:49 PM #

Re: Tak Makan Apa Lagi song - releasing the song will cause bleeding ears, which sounds tempting! Re: Kerja - Heh! I guess an "official" announcement is due soon! ;)

4/1/2003 3:59:59 PM #

Re: WOWfm - I heard that it was something said during The Hard Drive with Kevin and Manvir that got it off the air and its license revoked. Sad. My stereo has been locked on to 97.6MHz for over two years already. :(

Bart
Bart
4/2/2003 5:49:35 AM #

Official announcement?  Hmmm... Need PR support?  Anyway, what abt WOWfm... what did Kevin and Manvir say?