Samba Trounces The English

22 June 2002 12:58

So England lost 1-2 in the hands (or feet, rather!) of Brazil. The hero and villian of the game was undoubtedly Ronaldinho. The former for his beautiful flukeshot of a goal that sealed the scoreline of the game and the latter for being sent off minutes after that for a late tackle on England's David Mills. What surprised me was that despite being reduced to 10 men, Brazil was still attacking. It would be interesting to see the possibility of a Brazil-Senegal match in the next round as both teams are known to have an attacking gameplay with less emphasis on defense.

The weekend is here again. Any more dramas like the last?

Twitter November 16, 05:00
I walked into an elevator to find this scared little Happy Meal cowering in the corner. There ought to be a law aga… https://t.co/0tG35QrhWs

Twitter October 30, 03:31
Or as they say it in Hokkien, “Wa si lin lao peh!” Son: Snore... https://t.co/Y1pBRWwh8p

Twitter October 28, 06:18
6 years ago, I made a friend. A year ago, I made her my wife. 3 weeks ago, I made her a mother. Happy Syad and Redzuan Day!

Twitter October 25, 17:03
Rizqi Redzuan. He's 3 weeks old now. He's the boss of me these days. He's still incapable of feeding himself and co… https://t.co/0MjgTtv7uc

Twitter October 2, 13:11
Alhamdulillah, praise be to Allah that my wife, Syad Rosli, successfully gave birth to a healthy baby boy on Oct 3rd, 2017 at 12:02am!

Twitter September 12, 02:25
Man: Hard or soft? Woman: Hard. M: Wet and sloppy style? W: Yes, please! M: Here's your taco with guacamole and salsa, ma'am. Enjoy! :)