Six Days On A Weekend

18 June 2002 15:28

Perhaps I should've just shut my trap about having to brace through a Friday evening meeting the other day 'cos what I just went through over the weekend was just insane. A disaster occured at one of my company's client's computing resources and I was among the few who had to attend to the issue. To cut things short, we had to initiate the disaster recovery plan and it lasted through the weekend. So technically, I've been putting in 6 working days over the weekend (with each working day being the standard 8 hours) already. At this moment of writing, I've been awake for about 50 hours already since Saturday morning (God help me 'cos I haven't brushed my teeth for two days already :P). That's how my weekend went. I'm off to sleep in a while.

Listening to: Wyclef Jean featuring Claudette Ortiz - Two Wrongs

Twitter November 16, 05:00
I walked into an elevator to find this scared little Happy Meal cowering in the corner. There ought to be a law aga… https://t.co/0tG35QrhWs

Twitter October 30, 03:31
Or as they say it in Hokkien, “Wa si lin lao peh!” Son: Snore... https://t.co/Y1pBRWwh8p

Twitter October 28, 06:18
6 years ago, I made a friend. A year ago, I made her my wife. 3 weeks ago, I made her a mother. Happy Syad and Redzuan Day!

Twitter October 25, 17:03
Rizqi Redzuan. He's 3 weeks old now. He's the boss of me these days. He's still incapable of feeding himself and co… https://t.co/0MjgTtv7uc

Twitter October 2, 13:11
Alhamdulillah, praise be to Allah that my wife, Syad Rosli, successfully gave birth to a healthy baby boy on Oct 3rd, 2017 at 12:02am!

Twitter September 12, 02:25
Man: Hard or soft? Woman: Hard. M: Wet and sloppy style? W: Yes, please! M: Here's your taco with guacamole and salsa, ma'am. Enjoy! :)