Sports Weekend

10 June 2002 08:37

Boy! What a weekend it was for sports! First, the World Cup. A couple of interesting matches, the highlight being the England-Argentina match in which the latter won 1-0. Beckham was the sole goalscorer in that match and it was through a penalty shot. Should give Argentina enough jitters as far as their chances to advance into the second round already.

Then there's the NBA playoffs. I was rooting for Sacramento Kings to make it instead of the Los Angeles Lakers. Now that Lakers is in the finals, I doubt that New Jersey Mets would be able to stop the Shaq-Kobe juggernaut. In most of the playoff games against the Kings, they both contributed 70-something points out of the team score of 100-something!

And finally we'll have the Formula 1 race later tonight. I doubt I'll be up for it since it's gonna well into the middle of the night. As it is, Montoya already has pole position with Schumacher alongside him to make up the first row at the starting grid. Should prove to be an interesting race.

Btw, hope it's not too late for me to wish Bart Happy Birthday! Many happy returns dude!

Twitter November 16, 05:00
I walked into an elevator to find this scared little Happy Meal cowering in the corner. There ought to be a law aga… https://t.co/0tG35QrhWs

Twitter October 30, 03:31
Or as they say it in Hokkien, “Wa si lin lao peh!” Son: Snore... https://t.co/Y1pBRWwh8p

Twitter October 28, 06:18
6 years ago, I made a friend. A year ago, I made her my wife. 3 weeks ago, I made her a mother. Happy Syad and Redzuan Day!

Twitter October 25, 17:03
Rizqi Redzuan. He's 3 weeks old now. He's the boss of me these days. He's still incapable of feeding himself and co… https://t.co/0MjgTtv7uc

Twitter October 2, 13:11
Alhamdulillah, praise be to Allah that my wife, Syad Rosli, successfully gave birth to a healthy baby boy on Oct 3rd, 2017 at 12:02am!

Twitter September 12, 02:25
Man: Hard or soft? Woman: Hard. M: Wet and sloppy style? W: Yes, please! M: Here's your taco with guacamole and salsa, ma'am. Enjoy! :)