Actorlympics!

28 April 2002 17:06

Bart, Izaidy, Shida and I went to see Actorlympics at The Actors Studio, Bangsar this evening. If you're familiar with the show, Whose Line Is It Anyway, you'll pretty much have a grasp on how this show works. Essentially, the performers on stage (Harith Iskandar, Afdlin Shauki, Zahim Al-Bakri, Jit Murad, Jo Kukathas and Nell Ng) will have to think of a performance based on what the audience tells and they have to improvise everything on the go! Compared to the US version hosted by Drew Carey, I think Actorlympics still leaves much room for improvement. I was hoping there would be a song routine like performed by that dude Wayne Brady. Nevertheless, it was still fairly entertaining. I was seriously considering getting on stage if they were to ask for any volunteers. However, it was only during the Questions Only part so I wasn't really too keen on that. But hey! At least I got them do Cinderella in a Tiger Show genre when was prompted! Heheh!

Twitter November 16, 05:00
I walked into an elevator to find this scared little Happy Meal cowering in the corner. There ought to be a law aga… https://t.co/0tG35QrhWs

Twitter October 30, 03:31
Or as they say it in Hokkien, “Wa si lin lao peh!” Son: Snore... https://t.co/Y1pBRWwh8p

Twitter October 28, 06:18
6 years ago, I made a friend. A year ago, I made her my wife. 3 weeks ago, I made her a mother. Happy Syad and Redzuan Day!

Twitter October 25, 17:03
Rizqi Redzuan. He's 3 weeks old now. He's the boss of me these days. He's still incapable of feeding himself and co… https://t.co/0MjgTtv7uc

Twitter October 2, 13:11
Alhamdulillah, praise be to Allah that my wife, Syad Rosli, successfully gave birth to a healthy baby boy on Oct 3rd, 2017 at 12:02am!

Twitter September 12, 02:25
Man: Hard or soft? Woman: Hard. M: Wet and sloppy style? W: Yes, please! M: Here's your taco with guacamole and salsa, ma'am. Enjoy! :)