As if things aren't complicated enough, there are choices to be made. The gut says yes but the heart says no. So do you go with your gut or follow your heart? Or should you consider what the colon is whispering? Oh wait. That's the bowel churning some funky stuff.
Either way, it's gonna be a mess. Follow the heart and the gut's gonna get wrenched. Go with the gut and the heart's gonna ache (enter The Angina Monologues).
Autopsy is not an option.
Here's a totally useless but interesting piece of information that's bound to bring more restraining orders:
- The human cell contains 75 Megabytes (MB) of genetic information in DNA form.
- Thus, a sperm carries around 37.5 MB.
- In a milliliter, it is possible to have 100 million sperms.
- On the average, one ejaculation releases 2.25 ml in 5 seconds.
- Therefore, using basic math we can compute the bandwidth of the human male reproductive organ as:
(37.5MB x 100M x 2.25)/5 = (37,500,000 bytes/sperm x 100,000,000 sperm/ml x 2.25 ml) / 5 seconds = 1,687,500,000,000,000 bytes/sec = 1.6875 Petabytes/sec.
(37.5MB x 100M x 2.25)/5 = (38,400,000 bytes/sperm x 100,000,000 sperm/ml x 2.25 ml) / 5 seconds = 1,728,000,000,000,000 bytes/sec = 1.728 Petabytes/sec.
Correction: 1MB = 1,024,000 Bytes, not 1,000,000 Bytes.
Cue geeky pick-up line: "Oh, I got bandwidth alright. Do you have the storage capacity, girl?" ;)